3 - 9 July in Stockholm’s archipelego
- euro2004 final on a big screen (even if Sweden don’t make it!).
There was very warm weather at last years camp so the lake came in handy!
- Clare Doyle (cwi’s International Secretariat)
- Tony Mulhearn (Liverpool Labour councillor 1984-87)
- Xolani Shange (cwi South Africa)
- Virginie Prégny (cwi France)
- Tove Fraurud (chairperson, Swedish Young Left)
- Gustav Fridolin (MP, Swedish Greens)
- Iraq - a new Vietnam?
- Israel-Palestine: How to stop Sharon
- Fighting the racist right in Europe
- When Liverpool fought Thatcher 1984-87
- cwi’s 30 year Jubilee
- ’Day After Tomorrow’: the realities of climate change
- Bush: a one-term president?
- Revolution and counter revolution in Venezuela
- and many more...
Cost including three meals a day is 30 euros. A small number of places are available in cabins (bunk beds) at no extra cost.